pleurothallid-l - [pleurothallid-l] Pleurothallid resource/chat at Orchid Board

  • From: "Marty Krol" <mkrol@cogeco.ca>
  • To: <pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [pleurothallid-l] Pleurothallid resource/chat at Orchid Board
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 20:41:28 -0400

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to let you guys know about Pleurothalid Chat, every Friday night at 8PM EST at OrchidBoard.com There is also a "Pleurothallis Alliance" section in the forum. By no means is that a replacement for this mailing list. In fact at OrchidBoard we believe and encourage exchange and flow of Orchid Info as much as possible. You can make references to posts on other forums or this list without a problem.

We've been targetted by spammers few times before, so unless you join you won't be able to do too much. You don't have to worry about spam. Once you sign up, your email address will not be visible to other members and it won't be used for anything by us or anyone else. Orchid Board is made for Orchid people by Orchid people.

We worked very hard to make OB the best forum possible so at least check out our Orchid community. We have some really really awesome features, here are the main ones:
Forum of course !
Member Articles - anyone can write something interesting
Free Gallery,
Fully functional Market place (Paypal enabled) - place ads to sell plants for free
Auctions - start up a free auction,
Chat,
Blogs for users,
Book reviews,
Orchid Top Site Listing if you have a venture to promote,
Glossary of Orchid Terms,
Calendar
and many more !

of course, everything is free with no strings attached, you can come and go as you please. I hope to see you guys there !

Marty
www.OrchidBoard.com