pleurothallid-l - Re: [pleurothallid-l] A Dracula Culture Guide by Ken Holladay and Will iam A. Rhodehamel

  • From: "carlobal@netzero.net" <carlobal@netzero.net>
  • To: pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [pleurothallid-l] A Dracula Culture Guide by Ken Holladay and Will iam A. Rhodehamel
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 13:24:37 GMT

Sorry Debra, George was my best hope for you finding a copy of the Dracula cultural guide. The plain fact is that there weren't very many published and they're probably all in good homes.

The information, however, is available from other sources. Make sure to check articles in Orchids, The Orchid Digest and similar periodicals.

Another thing to do is join The Pleurothallid Alliance. Their quarterly newsletter has had articles on draculas and their culture in the past and will certainly have them in the future. The Alliance will also network you with even more people than you'll run into on this discussion list (although we've got some of the best).

Carloi

Carlo A. Balistrieri  (carlob@ridgewoodpower.com)
The Gardens at Turtle Point
79 Turtle Point Road