pleurothallid-l - Re: [pleurothallid-l] masd cdroms

  • From: Jeanne Schudel <jschudel@bellsouth.net>
  • To: Marc Nolan Hachadourian <mhach@ix.netcom.com>, pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [pleurothallid-l] masd cdroms
  • Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 07:44:18 -0400

Dear Marc,
The disk has arrived. What a lot of time Sue spent making it. It is a very good compilation. Is the Bronx Orchid show finally over. How do the plants stand up to the exposure or do you keep rotating them.
The house we lived in on Chestnut Ridge Rd was replaced a number of years ago. From a Cape Cod with the front dormers it became a boxy 2 story and at the time we saw it while in the end stages of completion was painted light brown!!!. Garage was still the same parallel with the lot line while the house was parallel to the road.
How that area has changed!!!
Thanks again for making the CD available.
Jeanne

Marc Nolan Hachadourian wrote:
Dear All-

All of your cds that you ordered were shipped and you should have them any minute :)
enjoy them and let me know.

Marc