pleurothallid-l - [pleurothallid-l] Sue's Masdevallia World CD

  • From: Ron Maunder <paradiseorchids@paradise.net.nz>
  • To: pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pleurothallid-l] Sue's Masdevallia World CD
  • Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 10:58:34 +1300

I certainly would agree with Marc that Sue's "Masdevallia World" CD
is an amazing record of Massie species photos with heaps of other
info for the "species nut"! A must have CD!

A friend in UK sent me one as a gift last year.

However for the hybrids I still have to go to Lynn's excellent WP
coverage which is ever expanding!

Sunny and 25°C humid days here in my part of the world just now. A
bit hot for coccinea-types at present but there is always a
sprinkling in bloom.

Back to repotting...!

Ron Maunder in New Zealand

  • [pleurothallid-l] Sue's Masdevallia World CD, Ron Maunder, 02/06/2006