pleurothallid-l - Re: [pleurothallid-l] Pleurothallis tarantula

  • From: "Lynn O'Shaughnessy" <freespirit@pleurothallids.com>
  • To: <pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pleurothallid-l] Pleurothallis tarantula
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 21:49:00 -0400

I cannot see all the features of the lip and petals, or the shape of the
leaf and sizes, but this appears to be Pleurothallis imraei. Normally P.
imraei has some purple spotting on the flower, but I have a yellow form of
it. Look in the Icones Pleurothallidinarum vol 20 page 71 and 95 and
compare this to your plant.

Lynn O