pleurothallid-l - Re: [pleurothallid-l] pleurothallid-l Digest, Vol 20, Issue 8

  • From: Frogpondphrags@aol.com
  • To: pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [pleurothallid-l] pleurothallid-l Digest, Vol 20, Issue 8
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 16:13:11 EDT

Just a thought on the outside Dracula.  I put several of my sick Dracula outside, and am amazed at how they have recovered. They are sitting in trays of water. and are well shaded.  I threw one away as all the leafs were gone , much to my surprise there was a tiny new growth on the rhizome. Its been hot  in the 90 and upper 80 not exactly Dracula's favorite conditions.  Never give up on these things.   Kathy-  how is that erithrochaete  and its 20 spikes?,  Hope it does okay , it should be spectaular  in bloom.
Wish everyone a safe and happy 4th of July weekend
from Linda in  MI

  • Re: [pleurothallid-l] pleurothallid-l Digest, Vol 20, Issue 8, Frogpondphrags, 07/01/2005