pleurothallid-l - [pleurothallid-l] Pleurothallid books available

  • From: Lisa Thoerle <lthoerle@erols.com>
  • To: pleur list <pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [pleurothallid-l] Pleurothallid books available
  • Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 19:07:08 -0500

Dr. Pamela Burns-Balogh has all of Luer's green books and both the sets of fascicles (Masdevallia and Dracula) for sale. These are being offered as complete sets only. Correspond by e-mail with Pam at balogh@balogh.com if you're interested.

These are not my books, and I have no relationship with the bookseller other than having been a happy customer (and having snapped up some of the orchid library volumes being sold!).
--Lisa Thoerle, pleurothallidiot

  • [pleurothallid-l] Pleurothallid books available, Lisa Thoerle, 11/08/2004