pleurothallid-l - [pleurothallid-l] Pleurothallid festiville at Parkside

  • From: Michael Shrom <shrommj@ptd.net>
  • To: pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org, frognet@frognet.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [pleurothallid-l] Pleurothallid festiville at Parkside
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 17:44:48 -0400

I could kick myself for not being able to go to the Pleurothallid festival at Parkside Orchids (Ottsville, Pa.) on Oct. 1 & 2. It looks like a real good line up. I've been off work for 3 months with a broken thumb. I'm going to skip the festival to go sell dart frogs.
Michael

  • [pleurothallid-l] Pleurothallid festiville at Parkside, Michael Shrom, 09/16/2004