pleurothallid-l - [pleurothallid-l] Re: Marks summer heat

  • From: Goldorchid@aol.com
  • To: pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pleurothallid-l] Re: Marks summer heat
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 20:31:56 EDT

Hi all,
We are not having anything like "summer heat" as of today, June 22! I would be a wonderful grower of cool things if this persists as it is barely breaking 70 during the day & upper 40's low 50's at night & will be this way for another week!!! 20 degrees below normal & most of my other plants are not outside yet because of it.
Will order MBG disc tonight & talk to John @ Parkside Orchid Nursery about their Pleuro. weekend in Oct.
Good growing?
Kathy in MN

  • [pleurothallid-l] Re: Marks summer heat, Goldorchid, 06/22/2004