pleurothallid-l - [pleurothallid-l] 26th Green Book Available!

  • From: Lisa Thoerle <lthoerle@erols.com>
  • To: pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pleurothallid-l] 26th Green Book Available!
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 11:37:52 -0400

Just thought folks might want to know that volume 26 in Dr. Luer's
series is now available from MOBOT. They seem to be a bit slow to issue
the pro forma invioces for the standing orders this time, so I thought
I'd share the news. Do I give away too much of the plot if I tell you
that the vining zoots have been segregated to the new genus Epibator?
That's only the beginning of the excitement!

--Lisa Thoerle, pleurothallidiot from Barnesville, MD