pleurothallid-l - Re: [pleurothallid-l] Semi-Hydroponic culture of Pleurothallids

  • From: Wendell Kozak <wkozak@orchidwire.com>
  • To: pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [pleurothallid-l] Semi-Hydroponic culture of Pleurothallids
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 17:52:55 +0000

Marc,

I believe you are thinking of Wally Thomas (West Vancouver, BC). If I recall correctly, there was an article in the Bulletin (maybe about 10 years ago?) written by him concerning the use of Perlite. There is also a short article here by Barb and Wally Thomas that might shed some light on the subject:

http://www.schundler.com/orchids.htm

Cheers. Wendell