pleurothallid-l - [pleurothallid-l] Bargain books!

  • From: Lisa Thoerle <lthoerle@erols.com>
  • To: pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pleurothallid-l] Bargain books!
  • Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 16:25:16 -0500

While wandering around the Internet looking for orchid books, I noticed
that www.orchidsbooks.com has volumes 1 through 6 of Thesaurus
Dracularum available for $39 each--Canadian dollars. Too bad I have the
set, but perhaps another list subscriber can take advantage of this
bargain! I have no connection with this bookseller other than being a
most satisifed customer.

Lisa Thoerle, pleurothallidiot of Barnesville, MD

  • [pleurothallid-l] Bargain books!, Lisa Thoerle, 03/09/2004