pleurothallid-l - Re: [pleurothallid-l] Brazilian Rain Forest

  • From: Michael Shrom <shrommj@ptd.net>
  • To: pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [pleurothallid-l] Brazilian Rain Forest
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 16:19:15 -0500

I read a post like this years ago. It was at best out of date and might have been a hoax. I'm concerned about the rainforests in South and Central America. I am also concerned about old growth timber and temperate rainforests in the U.S. I'm concerned about all of the chemicals and drugs dumped on yards, farms, and, down the drain in the U.S. All of this impacts the global ecology. Even the chemicals we use on our orchids do.
I doubt that this petition is current and will do any good. The info is pretty vague in it.
Michael