pleurothallid-l - [pleurothallid-l] RoundUp or EverythingDown in Colombia

  • From: "Marcusadriana" <marcusadriana@mls.com.br>
  • To: pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pleurothallid-l] RoundUp or EverythingDown in Colombia
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 13:46:18 -0300

Have I sent to you this comment of mine? I´m so upset that I´m not sure of having sent it to each and every of the interested people I share my ideas with.
If it was sent before, take no notice of it.

About spraying RoundUp all over Colombia in order to kill the coca plantations:

It´s about time that the ornitologists, bird-watchers, farmers of grains and fruits that depend on the birds to eat the curses of insects, the proprietors of wood/log houses and furniture to eat the termites in their nuptial flights, Zoo proprietors in losing genetic material, neighbors in the continent and co-inhabitants of this small planet finally,

TO OPEN, IN CONJUNCTION, OUR MOUTH AND SHOUT OUR INDIGNITY AGAINST THIS CRIME. And I also call the presence of bromeliophiles, cactophiles, fernophiles, forest engineers, biologists (because the fungus, the bacteria, the virus, the small insects, aracnids, etc will turn to powder), people of the amazonian region, all of US.

 Marcus Rezende

  • [pleurothallid-l] RoundUp or EverythingDown in Colombia, Marcusadriana, 12/11/2003