pleurothallid-l - Re: [pleurothallid-l] Lepanthes and frozen pollen!

  • From: marc hachadourian <mhach@ix.netcom.com>
  • To: pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [pleurothallid-l] Lepanthes and frozen pollen!
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 11:27:24 -0500

Ron-
Just in case you are wondering the "famous" hybridizer is Dr. Harold
Koopowitz of Paphanatics fame. Not an east coast personality but still one of
my best friends. In the world of orchids friendship is not bound by geography
(or politics). I am sure many others will agree.
So Ron glad to hear that the Disas are on their way to NY I look forward
picking some up next time I am in the flower market. )For all who don't know
Ron also grows and ships Disa to the cut flower industry.)
You mentioned that 'Prince de Gaulle' will give a percentage of xanthics ?
Could you elaborate on this for all of us interested in breeding. Wish I had
some datura pollen for the strobelii in bloom right now.
marc
NJ USA