pleurothallid-l - [pleurothallid-l] Re: storing pollen

  • From: Goldorchid@aol.com
  • To: pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pleurothallid-l] Re: storing pollen
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 22:20:58 EST

Hello all,
Marcs'  gel cap solution is what I have always used too. Sometimes you can get a small number of them from your local Pharmacist. I have kept them in the fridge, in the door section for several months for Oncidinae. Masdavallia pollen might even like the chill:)
Kathy in MN- 7 inches of snow this weekend- YES, I was wearing boots when I shoveled last night...

P.S. Lynn put out another great Pleurothallid Alliance newsletter with the help of your photos & comments, keep them coming!

  • [pleurothallid-l] Re: storing pollen, Goldorchid, 11/24/2003