pleurothallid-l - Re: [pleurothallid-l] Masdevallia limax (orchid club)

  • From: Michael Shrom <shrommj@ptd.net>
  • To: pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [pleurothallid-l] Masdevallia limax (orchid club)
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 19:31:38 -0500

Hi Carl,
That's interesting because I thought the opposite. Time will tell.
Thanks
Michael
I don't think Masd. limax is such a bad citizen, although I haven't any experience with it. Masd. patula I have, and it's not a good citizen, in my opinion. That is, for basement-type, enclosed space growers. Your mileage may vary.

Carl "Stelis rule, Cattleyas drool" Gustafson

The Stelis I got is only labeled Stelis species. It has little flowers on it that look like maroon seeds. They are closed. Now that they are in the terrarium with higher humidity I hope they open a little more.