pleurothallid-l - [pleurothallid-l] Linda

  • From: Goldorchid@aol.com
  • To: pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pleurothallid-l] Linda
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 22:47:56 EDT

I don't know about the frog thing, I'm trying to learn...
I think I got into the Pleuros. 'cause I make fine jewelry & set huge & tiny diamonds for a living . Color,scent, detail & intracasy are inherant in what I got into orchids for in the first place & narrowing the scope to tenths of milimeters is my daily work/Pleuros are the tiniest , most wonderous jewels for variety & color & sometimes scent. Invest in a good jewelers loupe, 10 X- 16 mm & enjoy!
Kathy in MN

  • [pleurothallid-l] Linda, Goldorchid, 09/16/2003