pleurothallid-l - [pleurothallid-l] South Eastern Penna. Orchid Society

  • From: Michael Shrom <shrommj@ptd.net>
  • To: pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pleurothallid-l] South Eastern Penna. Orchid Society
  • Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 12:34:00 -0400

Wednesday evening (9 10 03) I'll be going to the South Eastern Pennsylvania Orchid Society meeting
http://www.sepos.org/ I understand they are pretty Pleurothallid friendly their. Ed Weber is in charge of their web site. I emailed Ed after reading about his set up in the Pleurothallid alliance newsletter. I'm sure I'll learn lots and maybe pick up an orchid or two. I have three terrariums set up with orchids and frogs. I have plans to set up another. I also have orchids set up at two windowsills on humidity trays.
Michael Shrom

  • [pleurothallid-l] South Eastern Penna. Orchid Society, Michael Shrom, 09/06/2003