pleurothallid-l - [pleurothallid-l] Introduction

  • From: Gail Southwick <gsouthwick@yahoo.com>
  • To: pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pleurothallid-l] Introduction
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 08:21:27 -0700 (PDT)

Hello, I've just joined this list and would like to introduce myself.

My name is Gail, I live in Georgia, USA and am a member of the Pleurothallis Alliance. I joined that, the AOS and our local os in order to learn more about orchids as I am very new to the hobby.  Currently I have an aquarium  set up with fans and a fogger to house my 9 pleuros (1 pleuro, 1dracuvallia, the rest are masdevallias). I am hoping that you will be willing to answer my questions, even the 'dumb' ones, to help me be a better grower.

Gail
gsouthwick@yahoo.com

Do you Yahoo!?