pleurothallid-l - Re: [pleurothallid-l] (no subject)

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [pleurothallid-l] (no subject)
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 12:23:34 -0700

Lynn O'Shaughnessy wrote:

I can put this in the newsletter I am working on, but how about a
description of how to join. Where does someone go or what does someone do
to join?

Name of list:

Go here to read the list's message archives (for now open to the public):
https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/pleurothallid-l

For a sample List Usage Guide see the one created for the NAFEX list: