piw - Re: Re: [piw] shiitakes are Lovely, but...

piw AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Permaculture Information Web

  • From: imam AT saleema.fsnet.co.uk
  • To: Permaculture Information Web <piw AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Re: [piw] shiitakes are Lovely, but...
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 09:19:52 +0100 (CET)

Hi Steven

I enjoyed reading about the workshop.  I'd love to have come but the pond gets in the way.  I think things like this should be encouraged so that we see the range of activities, events, knowledge on offer internationally.

Saleema

> Message date : Mar 04 2005, 02:23 AM
> From : "Steven Moize"
> To : "Permaculture Information Web"
> Copy to :
> Subject : Re: [piw] shiitakes are Lovely, but...

Lawrence ( and Stephanie),

Steven Moize here.  I sent the listing about the shiitake workshop.

First, I apologize if I crossed and unknown ethic with respect to the listserve.  The listing was not intended to be an advertisement.  Quite the contrary.

Second, thank you Lawrence.  You are right it was not an advertisement.  I sincerely thought the listserve was a good way of connecting with folks and getting the word out about a really good program the University and Cooperative Extension service is behind and an educational opportunity as well.

I am a devout practitioner of permaculture on our farm it serves us well as a facet of a multi-faceted farming system.  I only wanted to reach out to others who may be interested in similar interest.

Thanks for the PIW and listserve, they are (and will always be) a valued resource,
Steven Moize
The Shady Grove Farm

> [ (no filename) (0.1 Kb) ]

Whatever you Wanadoo