piw - Re: [piw] Information I would like to see

piw AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Permaculture Information Web

  • From: Stephanie Gerson <sgerson AT stanfordalumni.org>
  • To: Permaculture Information Web <piw AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [piw] Information I would like to see
  • Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 20:42:15 -0800

Heide of Gaia College wrote, "I also think it would be desirable
to cooperate and pool our energies on this venture for everybody's
benefit.

"If your database can accommodate our needs for identification features
(including searches) I would switch our students - and the information
we have collecged so far - over as soon as you are ready.

"Do you think this would be possible?"

Yes! And to all the teachers out there performing similar initiatives -
these are *exactly* the kinds of collaborations we wish to pursue. We
are building the infrastructure to contain the information, and seek to
create relationships with those collecting it.

(Perhaps this is a solicitation we can make on the main Permaculture list
when we are ready to do so.)

peace
*Stephanie

Stephanie Gerson