person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Do you have a bee keeping class scheduled?

  • From: Donna Steen <donnasteen AT yahoo.com>
  • To: person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [PCBA] Do you have a bee keeping class scheduled?
  • Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2024 08:38:00 -0400

I’m a certified, but former beekeeper. But I have a friend that wants to try
beekeeping. I suggested a class.

So do you have a class scheduled?
If so when, where, what times and dates and how much money?
Thanks,
Donna Steen
Sent from my iPhone

  • [PCBA] Do you have a bee keeping class scheduled?, Donna Steen, 09/09/2024