person_county_beekeepers_association - Re: [PCBA] Swarm in Timberlake up for grabs

  • From: John Harrell <rpt.harrell AT gmail.com>
  • To: Michael Tustin <tustin_m2 AT yahoo.com>
  • Cc: person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [PCBA] Swarm in Timberlake up for grabs
  • Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2019 15:47:48 -0400

If they're still around I can stop by after work. It will probably be around 7:00 or so. Address?

On Wed, Apr 3, 2019, 3:44 PM Michael Tustin via Person_County_Beekeepers_Association <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org> wrote:
One of my hives swarmed and the swarm just landed in a tree pretty low. I would get them back but I recently found out I’m allergic now and I’m home alone with 2 kids. If you wanna come catch em quick call me 919-768-2758

I have a ladder you could use.