person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Mite Treatments

  • From: Whitney Barnes <spud1296 AT charter.net>
  • To: Person_County_Beekeepers_Association AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [PCBA] Mite Treatments
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2018 14:59:06 -0400

I’m thrilled to see and hear that so many of our club members are already in
the midst of doing mite treatments! Whatever method you choose, this is
maintenance that you really want to stay on top of. Several of our members
have found that they are either just short or over of the number of
treatments they need. Or some of you might want to do a test case of a
treatment on a single hive. In any case, if you have extra treatments you’d
like to swap or sell, please bring them to the club meeting on Thursday.

Thanks,

Whitney Barnes
Zombees Honey of NC
Spud1296 AT charter.net
919-599-4790

  • [PCBA] Mite Treatments, Whitney Barnes, 08/14/2018