person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Dadant Bee Supplies

  • From: Whitney Barnes <spud1296 AT charter.net>
  • To: Person County Beekeepers <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Dadant Bee Supplies
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2018 17:20:43 -0400

I found out last week that Dadant in Virginia is selling their bee stuff at
2017 prices if you pick up at their shop. To give you an idea about what that
means, I got medium super assembled frames for $2.21 instead of the $3
something they were everywhere else. I’m headed back up there tomorrow to get
some more stuff. If anyone wants to place an order for me to pick up, just
let me know. Also I’m trying to find anyone who wants to get medium assembled
frames because if I can get a combined order of 100, the price drops to
$2.01. I need 50 so it would just take a couple of people needing these to
get there. Just let me know.

Whitney Barnes
Zombees Honey of NC
Spud1296 AT charter.net
919-599-4790

  • [PCBA] Dadant Bee Supplies, Whitney Barnes, 05/17/2018