person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Buying Bee Equipment

  • From: Whitney Barnes <spud1296 AT charter.net>
  • To: person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [PCBA] Buying Bee Equipment
  • Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2018 10:12:19 -0500

Title: Mann Lake Madness Sale | Mann Lake Ltd.
While I’m all about buying local whenever I can, I’m also on a budget and look for great sales wherever and whenever I can get them. Therefore I felt I should share this with the club in case it was of interest to anyone.

Whitney Barnes
Zombees Honey of NC
919-599-4790

Begin forwarded message: