person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Thanks!

  • From: Kim Buchanan <kimcbuchanan AT gmail.com>
  • To: PCBA <Person_County_Beekeepers_Association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Thanks!
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2017 09:42:07 -0500

Sorry I had to leave early last night. James, definitely not a reflection on your talk. Wish I could have stayed longer.

I wanted to say THANKS to the club for the special "grape juice". I have enjoyed my time as the lead on the State Fair Committee and will gladly help the next person get started and act as an advisor if needed. This has been a great way for me to meet and work with amazing folks in PCBA and the State Fair really does take a team effort and energy. Please jump in with both feet and have fun!

For those who are new to PCBA ( and not so new), I hope you take advantage of retaking the class, as there is so much to learn, AND take advantage of doing it by working off those hours with the club. I know that Whitney will be thankful for your work on all the wonderful events she manages and also being part of the State Fair Committee will be a way to use those hours.

I hate Nick and I will miss the Holiday party. It has always been a highlight for us. Enjoy, and steal each others gifts to make it fun!!!

Happy Thanksgiving and I hope you find joy and peace this holiday season! We feel so grateful to be a part of such a wonderful organization and all the people who make it wonderful!

Thanks!
Kim Buchanan

  • [PCBA] Thanks!, Kim Buchanan, 11/17/2017