person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] July and August Meeting Mintues

  • From: Mary Ann Rich <richmom76 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [PCBA] July and August Meeting Mintues
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2017 20:35:16 -0400

Hi,
Hope everyone is enjoying our beautiful weather.
I am sending both July and August minutes out. Please read both and let me
know if you have questions or possible changes that need to be made.
Our next meeting is September 21,2017. Our topic will be “Chemistry of a
Hive” presented by Cedric Pearce.

Thank You,
Mary Ann Rich
2017 PCBA Secretary