person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] August PCBA Meeting Reminder

  • From: Robert Brauer <rwbrauer AT gmail.com>
  • To: PCBA <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] August PCBA Meeting Reminder
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2017 06:20:49 -0400

We have a very special event for our meeting next week.  We will be showing the film 'Keep the Hives Alive'  documenting the plight of our honey bees.  We have invited the general public to view the film and participate in the follow-on discussions.  If you have honey for sale, this forum will provide a great opportunity for that as well.

Please join us for this important community outreach event and support PCBA!

Thanks, Bob