person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Help wanted!

  • From: Karin Winstead <karin4199 AT gmail.com>
  • To: person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [PCBA] Help wanted!
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2017 20:37:39 -0400

Help!
I'm struggling to manage 2 new hives. My husband is having surgery tomorrow
and won't be able to help out for 6+ weeks and my daughter who was trying to
help got 6 stings yesterday and is now a bit hesitant.

Any recommendations for on site hive management in Timberlake?

Thanks.
Karin Winstead

Sent from my iPhone