person_county_beekeepers_association - Re: [PCBA] AFB

  • From: Robert Brauer <rwbrauer AT gmail.com>
  • To: Lelia Gentry <heartandhandsfarm AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: Person County Beekeepers <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [PCBA] AFB
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2017 20:25:09 -0400

Hi Lelia.  Hopefully this odor is caused by some seasonal combination of nectar and pollen the bees are currently collecting.  If you have any doubt, I would highly recommend contacting Will Hicks (Apiary Inspector for our region).  Below is Will's contact info:
       phone: 919 691-0022
       email: Will.Hicks AT ncagr.gov

Let me know if there is anything further I can do to help.

 Bob