person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] June PCBA Meeting Reminder

  • From: Robert Brauer <rwbrauer AT gmail.com>
  • To: PCBA <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] June PCBA Meeting Reminder
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2017 07:04:54 -0400

Greeting all ... I hope everyone's summer is starting off well!

Our June meeting will be next Thursday (6/15).  Our guest speakers will be Joe Malone and Erin McDermott from the NCSU Apiculture Queen lab.  They will be speaking on Queen Exposure and Queen Genetics.

I'm sure this will be a very interesting presentation and one you will not want to miss.  I hope to see you at the meeting.

Bob

  • [PCBA] June PCBA Meeting Reminder, Robert Brauer, 06/09/2017