person_county_beekeepers_association - Re: [PCBA] (no subject)

  • From: Randall Austin <s.randall.austin AT gmail.com>
  • To: Mary Rich <richmom76 AT yahoo.com>
  • Cc: Lynn Wilson <lynnswildhearth AT gmail.com>, Person County Beekeepers <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [PCBA] (no subject)
  • Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2017 16:14:19 -0400

Oh, I should have also commented on the other proposal, to seal them in by plugging the entrance. If you do that, it won't kill the bees. They'll just chew their way out somewhere else. So now the entrance to the hive may be in the middle of the living room ceiling instead of the exterior wall. Not a great idea.

Randall