person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Installation of packages

  • From: Karin Winstead <karin4199 AT gmail.com>
  • To: person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [PCBA] Installation of packages
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017 20:39:58 -0400

I've got cold feet!
Is anyone available to supervise my installation tomorrow evening in
Timberlake?
My bees are from Lee's and I have had no email/news about delays due to
weather so I assume pick up is on schedule. I'm hoping to leave work a bit
early in order to get to Mebane and back home by late afternoon.

I was hoping to have gained confidence at the field day....darn weather!!!

Karin

Sent from my iPhone