person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Volunteers Desperately Needed For 4-H Fun Day

  • From: Whitney Barnes <spud1296 AT charter.net>
  • To: person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [PCBA] Volunteers Desperately Needed For 4-H Fun Day
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2016 16:22:17 -0400

Unfortunately we have had a few volunteers cancel unexpectedly, and we
desperately need more hands to help with the 4-H Fun Day. Please let me know
if you can help out at all on Tuesday between 9-12am (set up at 8 am). I
promise it will be pretty easy work and you might even have fun doing it! 😉

Thanks,
Whitney

Sent from my iPad

  • [PCBA] Volunteers Desperately Needed For 4-H Fun Day, Whitney Barnes, 07/02/2016