person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Meeting This Thursday

  • From: "Whitney Barnes" <spud1296 AT charter.net>
  • To: <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Meeting This Thursday
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 13:01:05 -0400

The PCBA's next meeting will be this Thursday, May 19th. The evening program is our "Ask An Expert" Panel. David Eckert from the Orange County Beekeepers Association will be joining Randall Austin and Todd Walker on our panel. Bring any questions and pictures you may have, and they can give you their best opinions on either what's going on or what you might want to do. Make a list if you need help remembering everything you want to ask!

  • [PCBA] Meeting This Thursday, Whitney Barnes, 05/17/2016