person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] NCSBA Summer Meetting

  • From: Todd Walker <mtwalker AT imageray.net>
  • To: PCBA ListServ <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] NCSBA Summer Meetting
  • Date: Sun, 15 May 2016 17:36:29 -0400

From the NCSBA President:

The NCSBA summer conference will be held July 7-9 in Hickory, NC and hosted by the Catawba Valley Beekeepers.  Information about the conference is posted at http://www.ncbeekeepers.org/education/statewide-conferences/2016-summer-conference .  Updates will posted as planning proceeds.

Advance registration for the conference (discounted $10) is now open and will be available through JULY 1.  Discounted hotel rates will be honored through JUNE 23.  The sooner you register, the better we can plan, and so we thank you in advance for doing that. We encourage members to register and pay on-line, but they can also download a registration form and go through the mail-in process.  To register at the lower member-rate, individuals must have paid their 2016 NCSBA membership dues.  That means payment was received and fully-processed by the NCSBA, not just turned into the local Chapter.  Individuals can also pay dues directly to the NCSBA when they register for the meeting (this option is on the form and will also be presented at the end of the on-line registration process).

Thanks for your help in promoting the conference and reminding your members about these deadlines and opportunities.  I hope to see you in Hickory.

Rick Coor
NCSBA President

  • [PCBA] NCSBA Summer Meetting, Todd Walker, 05/15/2016