person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] PC 4-H Beekeepers Club

  • From: Whitney Barnes <spud1296 AT charter.net>
  • To: person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [PCBA] PC 4-H Beekeepers Club
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 12:31:38 -0400

The new PC 4-H Beekeepers Club will be setting up their two hives tonight at
7pm. Anyone who thinks that they might be interested in joining or getting
more information is welcome to come by. Don't worry if you don't have any
experience or bee suits. We will teach you and have equipment to share. We
apologize for the late notice, but comment if you are interested and we can
get you the address. If you can't come tonight but would be interested in
future meetings/opportunities to work the hives, also comment so that we can
get you on our list.

Sent from my iPhone

  • [PCBA] PC 4-H Beekeepers Club, Whitney Barnes, 04/29/2016