person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Cutout this weekend

  • From: Todd Walker <mtwalker AT imageray.net>
  • To: PCBA ListServ <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Cutout this weekend
  • Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2016 19:30:56 -0400

Hi all,

At the last meeting I mentioned doing a cutout on Saturday. I’ve been watching the weather forecast before I made a decision and it appears that tomorrow will be a bad day for working the bees, let alone doing a cutout.

I’m considering Sunday afternoon. If anyone is interested in watching/helping please let me know at:

mtwalker AT inageray.net

~Todd

  • [PCBA] Cutout this weekend, Todd Walker, 04/01/2016