person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Preparing for Winter

  • From: Todd Walker <mtwalker AT imageray.net>
  • To: <Person_County_Beekeepers_Association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Preparing for Winter
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 11:14:34 -0400

Hi all,

I have been working on my presentation for tomorrow and have a found a lot of new ( to me ) and important facts about the importance of getting your hives ready for winter. The good news is that there is still time, but not much. So, if you want to hit the ground running in the Spring with strong hives I think you'll want to hear what I have learned. I'm pretty excited about it so I encourage everyone to come tomorrow. ESPECIALLY those folks we haven't seen in a while. You know who you are.

~Todd

  • [PCBA] Preparing for Winter, Todd Walker, 08/19/2015