person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Tools for Varroa Management - free academic-quality book

  • From: Randall Austin <s.randall.austin AT gmail.com>
  • To: PCBA <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Tools for Varroa Management - free academic-quality book
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 17:54:37 -0400

Just in time for fall mite assessment and treatment, the Honey Bee Health Coalition has published a free pdf book, "Tools for Varroa Management", which provides a comprehensive survey of assessment techniques and treatments. Each treatment is described in terms of how to apply, efficacy and advantages/disadvantages. If you have bees, you should have this pdf. It's written by the genuine experts in the field (Dr. Dewey Caron was the principle compiler) and it's free!

See the note below for more information or go directly <here> to request your copy.

Randall