person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Fwd: Workshop and dinner for farmers at RAFI on Monday, April 6th

  • From: Mary Deitz <mdeitz625 AT gmail.com>
  • To: LIST SERV <Person_County_Beekeepers_Association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Fwd: Workshop and dinner for farmers at RAFI on Monday, April 6th
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 16:19:29 -0400

FYI
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Debbie Roos <debbie.roos AT chathamnc.org>
Date: Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 2:29 PM
To: "sustagchatham AT lists.ncsu.edu" <sustagchatham AT lists.ncsu.edu>
Cc: "ben AT rafiusa.org" <ben AT rafiusa.org>

I am helping to promote this meeting for RAFI. See details below and please direct all questions to Ben.

Debbie Roos
Agricultural Extension Agent
Chatham County Center

North Carolina Cooperative Extension
919.542.8202
debbie_roos AT ncsu.edu

www.growingsmallfarms.org

www.facebook.com/debbie.roos.nc

www.twitter.com/GrowSmallFarms

Attention farmers!

Please join us on April 6th for a free workshop and dinner to learn about risk management resources and tools. We will be sharing with you our new online website, the Resourceful Farmer, a one-stop resource portal for the best risk management and farm finance tools online.

Visit http://rafiusa.org/blog/resourceful-farmer-april6th/  for information on how to RSVP.

The event will be held from 6 - 8 PM on Monday, April 6th at the Dan Pollitt Center event space located next to RAFI's headquarters in Pittsboro.

​Hope to see you there!​

--

Ben Paynter

Farm Sustainability Program VISTA

Rural Advancement Foundation International (RAFI)

  • [PCBA] Fwd: Workshop and dinner for farmers at RAFI on Monday, April 6th, Mary Deitz, 03/26/2015