person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Person County Beekeepers Meet on March 19

  • From: Lynn S Wilson <wilsonls AT esinc.net>
  • To: Undisclosed-recipients: <>;
  • Cc: Person County Beekeepers <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Person County Beekeepers Meet on March 19
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 12:09:02 -0400

Person County Beekeepers meet on Thursday, March 19 at 7:00pm at the Person County Office Building at 304 South Morgan Street, Room 165 in Roxboro.   Geneva Green, Orange County beekeeper, will talk about Honeybee Pests and Diseases.

Amanda says:  "We will be selling Hive Raffle Tickets before we have the drawing.  Also, we will take orders for PCBA T-Shirts and PCBA hats."

Thanks to Jim Hayward for bringing refreshments to this meeting!

  • [PCBA] Person County Beekeepers Meet on March 19, Lynn S Wilson, 03/16/2015