person_county_beekeepers_association - Re: [PCBA] Public hearing on proposed gypsy moth treatment

  • From: Lynn S Wilson <wilsonls AT esinc.net>
  • To: nickbungato <nickbungato AT gmail.com>, Kim Buchanan <kim AT kimbuchanan.com>
  • Cc: , Person County Beekeepers <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [PCBA] Public hearing on proposed gypsy moth treatment
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 08:58:24 -0500

Kim and Nick and PCBA members,

I have e-mailed Chris Elder at NCAGR to request additional information about the chemicals proposed and I've sent e-mails to a couple of contacts in NCSBA to request information from other beekeepers on the impact on honeybees and other pollinators.

Tim Harris plans to attend the public hearing.

I'll try to update you as soon as additional info is available.

Lynn