person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Fwd: Saturday January 24th CSA pickups 9-10am

  • From: Mary Deitz <mdeitz625 AT gmail.com>
  • To: LIST SERV <Person_County_Beekeepers_Association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Fwd: Saturday January 24th CSA pickups 9-10am
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 10:10:10 -0500

FYI
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Person County Farmers Market <personcountyfm AT gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 9:10 PM
Subject: Saturday January 24th CSA pickups 9-10am
To: undisclosed recipients <personcountyfm AT gmail.com>

Hey Everyone,
Can you believe we are almost through January already??  We have some great vendors that will be participating in Market pickups for this Saturday January 24th, respond to this email with your order and pick up at market shelter from 9-10am on Saturday. Orders must be in by 9am on Friday in order for your orders to be accommodated.

Thank you and have a great week!
Jillian Whitlow, Icing on the Cakery

4 M Farms
Cabbage $2/head
Kale $3/lb
Brussel Sprouts $5/lb
Sweet Potatoes $2/lb
Acorn Squash $2/lb
Butternut Squash $2/lb

Saudade Farm
I Will be at shelter Saturday for Pick up for standing orders only...
Very limited quantities available ..I will bring any extra eggs in the van .. They will be available on a first come basis..

Red Mountain Goodness

SOAP

$7.00 PER BAR OR 3 FOR $21

BAY RUM & LIME

Bright lime with a hint of earthy bay

CITRUS

A soft scent with white grapefruit & bergamot orange

LAVENDER

The timeless scent of French lavender. Naturally healing and calming

LIME & COCONUT

Bright lime with moisturizing unrefined coconut oil

OATMEAL

Naturally soothing with ground oats. No added scent

ORIGINAL

Beautiful, simple and clean. No added scent. Great for babies

PEPPERMINT

Cooling peppermint oil is stimulating and refreshing

TEA TREE

Australian tea tree oil…great for many skin issues. A natural anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory.

TEA TREE & OATMEAL

Tea Tree oil with the added benefits of soothing oats

HOLIDAY SPICE

Limited edition scent with warm cinnamon and clove

SHAMPOO

$4.50 PER BAR OR 3 FOR $12

LAVENDER

The timeless scent of French lavender. Naturally healing and calming

TEA TREE

Australian tea tree oil…great for many skin issues. A natural anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory.

ROSEMARY

Wonderful and stimulating for scalp and hair health. A natural brochodilator opens up airways.

Rising Sun Breads will be highlighting Breakfast this weekend:
The following only $2.00 each
  • Jumbo Fruit Muffins- Cranberry/Orange, Blueberry, Triple Chocolate, Lemon Poppy Seed
  • Sweet or Savory Scones
  • Cinnamon Roll or Morning Bun
  • Bagels Plain, Seeded, Sea Salt, Whole Wheat, or Cinnamon Raisin
9" or 5" Quiches Veggie $12.00 Meat $14.00
12" Breakfast Pizza Veggie $12.00 Meat 14.00
Filled Croissants Sweet or Savory $3.00
Éclairs $3.00
Breads: Please specify Sliced or not
  • Sourdough $5
  • White or Whole Wheat $5
  • Cranberry/Oatmeal/Nut $7

  • [PCBA] Fwd: Saturday January 24th CSA pickups 9-10am, Mary Deitz, 01/22/2015