person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Fwd: Save the date! Apiculture webinar, January 15th

  • From: Mary Deitz <mdeitz625 AT gmail.com>
  • To: LIST SERV <Person_County_Beekeepers_Association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Fwd: Save the date! Apiculture webinar, January 15th
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2014 11:57:12 -0500

FYI
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kimberly Woods <kdwoods AT ncsu.edu>
Date: Tue, Dec 2, 2014 at 10:46 AM
To: Mary Deitz <mdeitz625 AT gmail.com>

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: david_tarpy AT ncsu.edu <david_tarpy AT ncsu.edu>
Date: Tue, Dec 2, 2014 at 10:05 AM
Subject: Save the date! Apiculture webinar, January 15th
To: david_tarpy AT ncsu.edu, greg_anderson AT ncsu.edu, kenneth_bailey AT ncsu.edu, mark_blevins AT ncsu.edu, richard_boylan AT ncsu.edu, art_bradley AT ncsu.edu, christine_bredenkamp AT ncsu.edu, andy_burlingham AT ncsu.edu, paige_burns AT ncsu.edu, thomas_campbell AT ncsu.edu, colleen_church AT ncsu.edu, alan_durden AT ncsu.edu, craig_ellison AT ncsu.edu, taf AT ncsu.edu, david_goforth AT ncsu.edu, colby_griffin AT ncsu.edu, kelly_groves AT ncsu.edu, tim_hambrick AT ncsu.edu, kathryn_holmes AT ncsu.edu, tom_hroza AT ncsu.edu, nancy_keith AT ncsu.edu, della_king AT ncsu.edu, joey_knight AT ncsu.edu, steve_lemons AT ncsu.edu, becky_lewis AT ncsu.edu, krlichte AT ncsu.edu, billy_little AT ncsu.edu, william_lord AT ncsu.edu, jeana_myers AT ncsu.edu, seth_nagy AT ncsu.edu, amber_nead AT ncsu.edu, amie_newsome AT ncsu.edu, micah_orfield AT ncsu.edu, marvin_owings AT ncsu.edu, carl_pless AT ncsu.edu, damon_pollard AT ncsu.edu, joanna_radford AT ncsu.edu, richard_rhodes AT ncsu.edu, lenny_rogers AT ncsu.edu, debbie_roos AT ncsu.edu, cliff_ruth AT ncsu.edu, daniel_simpson AT ncsu.edu, bill_skelton AT ncsu.edu, matt_st.evens AT ncsu.edu, allan_thornton AT ncsu.edu, jeffery_vance AT ncsu.edu, michelle_wallace AT ncsu.edu, keith_wood AT ncsu.edu, kim_woods AT ncsu.edu, ross_young AT ncsu.edu
Cc: david_tarpy AT ncsu.edu

Hi everyone,

I've created the Collaborate session for the upcoming beekeeping webinar on January 15th (see details below), and many thanks to the Chatham County Beekeepers for virtually hosting. Many of you have already expressed your interest in attending the webinar, so please use this information from the Collaborate system to log on and join. So far, we have several county chapters who will be participating, but let me know if you or your chapter would like to take part! I should also note that the newest upgrade to Collaborate includes a call-in option so that you can participate by audio if you prefer not to do so online.

The topic for the session is very appropriate for the upcoming bee-school season—What aspiring beekeepers really need to know: discussions among beekeepers. Winter is the best time for the new beekee! per to do everything s/he can to get ready for the upcoming spring, and we will hold a fairly open discussion where everyone can share their own experience and expertise.

I look forward to this next beekeeping webinar, but in the meantime let me know if you have any questions! Sincerely, David

*********************

Hello. You are invited to join the Collaborate session "Chatham 01-15-15" by drtarpy AT ncsu.edu.

The session starts Thursday, January 15, 2015, 7:00pm and ends 9:00pm.

You may join the session up to 30 minutes early.

Click here to join the session:

https://collaborate.wolfware.ncsu.edu/join/?join_session_id=X2st1CEJSeI

==========================

Teleconferencing Number

Use this number to participate by phone if you cannot successfully connect to our session on! your com puter or mobile device.

571-392-7703 PIN: 588 764 322 723

==========================

==========================

First Time Users:

==========================

Configure your computer (or mobile device) 24 hours in advance of this session.

Using a desktop machine? Complete all steps outlined on the Configuration Page.

http://go.ncsu.edu/configuration

Using an iPhone or iPad? Get the free Blackboard Collaborate app:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/blackboard-collaborate-mobile/id546742528?mt=8

Using an Android device? Get the free Blackboard Collaborate app:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bbcollaborate.collaborate

Technical Support is available 24/7 at

(877) 382-2293, option 1

****! ********* *****************

David R. Tarpy

Professor and Extension Apiculturist

Department of Entomology, Campus Box 7613

North Carolina State University

Raleigh, NC  27695-7613

TEL: (919) 515-1660

FAX: (919) 515-7746

LAB: (919) 513-7702

WEB: http://entomology.ces.ncsu.edu/profile/david-tarpy/

EMAIL: david_tarpy AT ncsu.edu

Join the new Beekeeper Education & Engagement System (BEES)

Like us on FaceBook

Follow us on Twitter (@NCSUApiculture)

----
Note: This message was sent using the newly redesigned Responsibilities and Email (Find Your Experts) tool.

--
Kim Woods, Livestock Extension Agent
North Carolina State University

  • [PCBA] Fwd: Save the date! Apiculture webinar, January 15th, Mary Deitz, 12/02/2014