person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Bee School Pre-Registration

  • From: Inge Kautzmann <ibk AT imageray.net>
  • To: PCBA <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Bee School Pre-Registration
  • Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2014 12:33:31 -0500

Hello All,

Bee School begins January 22nd! Here are the details,

Here is the syllabus

This year we have an online pre-registration form that you can fill out to reserve your space in class. Here is a link to the form.

Payment will be collected on the first night of class and will only cover the school fees. Your PCBA membership fee ($5) is separate.

The 2015 Bee School fees are as follows:

New Student = $45
Returning Student (using materials from last year) = $20
Returning Couples (sharing materials) = $30

If you have any questions please contact me directly or include them on your pre-registration form.

Thanks,
-Inge
ibk AT imageray.net
336-364-4077

  • [PCBA] Bee School Pre-Registration, Inge Kautzmann, 11/06/2014