person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Fwd: World's Best Tasting Honey

  • From: Mary Deitz <mdeitz625 AT gmail.com>
  • To: LIST SERV <Person_County_Beekeepers_Association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Fwd: World's Best Tasting Honey
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 09:34:28 -0400

FYI
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <carlchesick AT honeybeeresearch.org>
Date: Sat, Sep 27, 2014 at 11:02 AM
Subject: World's Best Tasting Honey
To: mdeitz625 AT gmail.com

Greetings Beekeepers

Please excuse this extra intrusion - but I wanted to remind you the deadline to enter this year's Black Jar Honey Tasting Contest is Oct. 15, 2014.  Grand Prize is blue ribbon and $1,000 U.S. !

I know over half of our subscribers are from outside the U.S. - and we'd really like to get a taste of what the World has to offer. Does your country or locale have a favorite honey it's known for? Please spread the word. Last year's winner was from the Cape of South Africa - which has me wondering what other delightful and exotic blends are waiting to be 'discovered'?

This year we'll award ten additional category winners based upon the number and types of entries we receive. It should be a fun and enlightening journey. Won't you join us?  http://chbr.org/2014BlackJarHoneyContest.aspx

May your bees live long and prosper and may your days be filled with sunshine:)

Carl Chesick

Center for Honeybee Research

Asheville, NC, USA

  • [PCBA] Fwd: World's Best Tasting Honey, Mary Deitz, 09/29/2014